Auto Hauler Reefer Tractor Trailer Bus / Motor Coach

Drive A New Vehicle Every Trip!

Independent Contractor positions.  Deliver new city transit buses & straight trucks throughout the US & Canada. Must have a Class A or B license with air brake endorsement.  DOT medical card & pre-employment drug screen required.  Please fill out the form below and click submit.  Tim from Driver Recruitment will contact you regarding setting up a time to answer all your questions.